If a person has lost mental capacity and has not previously made a Lasting Power of Attorney, then someone may need to apply to the Court of Protection so that the Court may grant them the power to deal with that person's affairs, for example to sell their house so that care fees may be paid. Bailey & Cogger can advise on and make these applications.

Our Main Contact For

Court of Protection Applications

Contact Us

For any further information don't hesitate to contact us by filling the form below or giving us a call on 01732 353 305.

You can also email us on [email protected]

* denotes required field